tl:dr (too long, didn’t read)
● Depending on the operator and location, the facilities will differ. The monthly contract rate doesn’t only increase depending on location but also with the offering and facilities.
● Whilst some businesses see the roof terrace as a need and not a want, every business is different. We’ll find out what’s important to you, everyone can find their space.
● Some Operators market their space as all-inclusive. Let us find the space that suits your requirements and budget best. Properly will check your getting the exact facilities and tech that’s required.
● With 000’s of flexible office spaces in London, make sure you do your research with your agent or broker.
There’s a new normal and you need office space that’s flexible enough to meet the needs of your team. Serviced offices adapt to the way you work now and in the future which makes choosing an office space that’s set up and ready to go the smart way to start up.
What is a flexible office?
Flexible offices give you freedom – the freedom to grow, the freedom to choose the space you want, the freedom to come and go as you please. Serviced offices are an all-inclusive option that save you time and money. You choose the space you need on a short term contract that gives your business room to grow. Whether you need hot desks or private desks you’ll find serviced offices to suit your needs.
Why go flexible?
– Choose your location
Location is critical for the success of your business. That’s why you’ll find flexible office space right where you need to be, whether that’s close to key clients or in the right neighbourhood for your business.
– Easy budgeting
A serviced office is the hassle-free option when it comes to managing your budget. With major services included in the fixed monthly price, budgeting for your new office is easy, with no unexpected charges.
– Quick and easy setup
If you need to hit the ground running, you don’t want the hassle or headspace of sorting out services. Your office will be ready for immediate occupation with buy-in services as and when you need them, saving you time and money.
– Flexibility and growth
Where will your business be in five years time? A flexible short term lease lets you grow your business and change the space you need at a month’s notice. And you’re better placed to attract and retain top talent by adding high-quality facilities when you need them.
– Bespoke office solutions
Whether you need fully cabled workspace or private offices at a prestigious address, there’s a bespoke serviced office solution that meets your needs. You’ll only pay for what you need, when you need it, leaving you free to get on with running your business.
– Free advice (landlord pays!)
95% of the time any brokerage or agent fees are paid by the landlord, rather than you. This helps keep the money in your pocket to spend on growing your business.
Most serviced offices have the same basic facilities to get you up and running fast. That saves you time and can help you make big cost savings.
– Basic services: Rent, business rates, building maintenance, security staff and cleaning services are all included, saving you the headache of having to manage them yourself
– Business services: Receptionists, answering services, couriers, stationery supplies and secretarial services are all available on a pay-as-you-use basis
– IT services: High-speed internet on tap ready to use with BYOD
– Furniture: Your office will be set up and configured ready to use
– Printers and photocopiers: Ready to use with your own laptop or desktop
– Audio-visual equipment: Raise the game in your presentations
– Catering: From stocking your fridge to fully catered business lunches
Need more space?
If your staff need showers, fitness classes, bike storage and childcare facilities, you’ll find serviced offices with additional high-quality facilities. Examples include:
– Breakout spaces
Breaking out of the office environment is great for wellbeing, creativity and productivity.
– Meeting rooms
Whether you need to create an impressive boardroom vibe or host a brainstorming roundtable, you’ll find flexible space with meeting rooms that wow your clients.
Private workspace is more valuable than ever. Opting for office pods gives privacy and professionalism to your new office.
– Event space
Bringing your team together means finding networking space. Save time and effort with event space that works for you onsite and is included in your rental.
– Pet friendly
Pet friendly offices improve morale and productivity and reduce workplace stress. Let us help you find a ‘pets allowed’ office.
– Roof terrace
There’s nothing cooler than sipping your preferred beverage with a backdrop of the city skyline. A roof terrace lets you hold al fresco meetings or just relax and enjoy the view.
Is a flexible office right for you?
If you’re a startup a flexible office is ideal. Chances are you already know a business that’s opted for the freedom and versatility. Because you don’t know where your business will be in five years, a rolling monthly contract with so much baked in takes the hassle out of managing your office and that leaves you free to focus on attracting investment and talent.
If you’ve made the leap and you’re expanding fast, ‘pay as you grow’ office space lets you pay for the space you need, when you need it.
– SMEs and corporates
When you need the flexibility to add and drop office space, serviced offices are the answer.
Find the right flexible office for your business.